Wednesday, April 12, 2017

"His name is Pebbles"--4/16/17

Hi everyone! It was a fairly average day at the House. Most of the debate on the floor today was about SB1003, which had a strike-everything amendment about the removal of children by the Department of Child Safety and a substantial amount of debate. If you want, you can watch the whole debate here:



For the quote of the day, I would like to make a correction. As someone who is studying the media, I feel like I need to obey my reporting ethics and confess to an error in an earlier blog post. I attached a picture of a baby duck because I was jealous of Trey's photos on his blog (which you can check out here) of a duck who I mistakenly identified as Puddles. Trey has since corrected me, the duck's name is indeed Pebbles. I apologize sincerely for those of you who were misled, I hope you can forgive. Also, sorry it was a short blog post, if you want to read a lot look at my Monday and Thursday posts since those days were more exciting.

2 comments:

  1. You win this round... but I never knew that the legislature met on Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great day at the House keep it up!

    ReplyDelete